Date:      Fri, 3 Dec 1999 19:45:45 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        Artem Koutchine <matrix@gerpa.ru>
Cc:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: R-ALT key in X

On Fri, Dec 03, 1999 at 10:18:09PM +0300, Artem Koutchine wrote:
> Well, the problem is that i do not have "ModeShift"
> string or anything even related to keyboard (except the
> model) in XF86Config. Can anybody send an example to me?

This is the section:

# To set the LeftAlt to Meta, RightAlt key to ModeShift,
# RightCtl key to Compose, and ScrollLock key to ModeLock:

#    LeftAlt     Meta
#    RightAlt    ModeShift
#    RightCtl    Compose
#    ScrollLock  ModeLock

Not too sure what you need to set, ``RightAlt Alt'' perhaps?

> Artem Koutchine (Артем Кучин)
> Sys/Net/Web Admin, Web Designer, Programmer
> WWW: http://idesign.pp.ru E-Mail: matrix@chat.ru
> No attachments w/o my permission!!!
> (Не присылайте файлы  без разрешения!!!)

PERL has been described as "the duct tape of the Internet"
and "the Unix Swiss Army chainsaw"
				- Computer Shopper 12/99