Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:49:38 -0700
From:      Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Please report DRI instability

If have been having any issues with the DRI causing your machine to
hang, please report to me what date your checkout is from, when you get
the hang, and attach the following information (don't gzip, just attach
the whole output if you can):

dmesg
your X config file (/etc/X11/xorg.conf, /etc/X11/XF86Config*)
your X log file (/var/log/Xorg.0.log, /var/log/XFree86.0.log)

X logs are ideally from when you had enabled the DRI, but that's not
100% necessary.

Please send it as a private reply to me with Re: this subject so I can
keep track.  Thanks!

--
Eric Anholt                                eta@lclark.edu
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         anholt@FreeBSD.org