Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:43:14 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Scheidt <dscheidt@tumbolia.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Milo Hyson <milo@cyberlifelabs.com>, Paul Robinson <paul@akita.co.uk>, Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>, <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Helping victims of terror

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Terry Lambert wrote:

:Milo Hyson wrote:
:> I would have to agree here. Most Americans don't really care about the other
:> side of things. The last person anybody ever blames is themselves. It's
:> always somebody else's fault. If you stub your toe on a table leg, you get
:> angry and yell at the desk. "Ow! God damnit, piece of shit." You never think
:> to yourself, "We'll that was stupid of me. I should have been more careful
:> where I was walking."
:
:What's the "other side" of murdering 50,000 civilians in New York?
:
:You realize that that's around the death toll of the entire Vietnam
:war, right?

The American death toll.  The Vietnamese toll was much, much higher.
:

--
dscheidt@tumbolia.com
Bipedalism is only a fad.