Date:      Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:59:02 -0500
From:      "Mark Einreinhof" <mark@cx559415-a.ftwal1.fl.home.com>
To:        <cpeters2@home.com>
Cc:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: sendmail relaying rules causing problems

If you will have them coming in from domains you don't know of, then you may
want to look at some sort of webmail. That way they are on your machine and
thus your domain. Also, configure the client email readers to use imap and
the webmail to use imap and then email is kept on the server. If drive space
is an issue, when they log on with the email client, they can move their
mail to a local folder on their HD. Also, install SSL web server so that
usernames and passwords are sent encrypted. You should go encrypted before
the logon page is displayed.