Date:      Sat, 05 Apr 2008 23:53:00 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Dorian_B=FCttner?= <dorian.buettner@gmx.de>
To:        Andrei Kolu <antik@bsd.ee>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB to RS232  converter problem (prolific chip)

>>>> # cu -l /dev/ttyU0

propably you need to adjust the line speed, i.e. cu -l <line> -s 19200,
also some devices like if you hit enter to get a login prompt.

> Some progress on debugging! Just kiddin...
>
> I removed converter from USB and FreeBSD 7.0 kernel dumped following
> information:

That's actually been discussed here:

While we're at it: can everybody tell me the magic keystroke to end a cu
session? man says ~^Z or something, i think this is a combination of
keys to pressed?

Kind regards,
Dorian