Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2001 10:09:22 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Duncan Barclay <dmlb@dmlb.org>
Cc:        Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: US Invasion by a UK FreeBSDer

On Saturday, 13 January 2001 at 10:17:44 -0000, Duncan Barclay wrote:

> On 13-Jan-01 Brad Knowles wrote:
>> At 10:05 PM +0000 2001/1/11, Duncan Barclay wrote:
>>
>>>  I'm around from Saturday 3th Feb. to Thursday 8th Feb. (if not a little
>>>  longer), and staying at the Marriott on Fourth Street. A couple of the
>>>  evenings will be free (Tuesday, Wednesday and maybe Thursday).
>>
>>       You mean that you're going to miss the UKUUG Winter Conference?  ;-)
>
> Hell yes, any chance to get some warmth!

Come down here and help us fight bushfires.  Here's today's weather
forecast:

  Sunday     :   Partly cloudy with the chance of a shower in the southern
  suburbs. A hot to very hot day, then a milder evening. Moderate to fresh
  northeast to northwest winds shifting southwest towards midday.

  Adelaide City  Max 42
  Elizabeth      Max 43
  Mount Barker   Max 42
  Noarlunga      Max 41

  UV Index       11 [extreme].
  Fire Danger    Extreme  (Mount Lofty Ranges Fire Ban District)

The temperatures are in Celsius, of course.

Greg