Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 03:13:22 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        geoffr@globalserve.net
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Basic RealNetwork server for FreeBSD 2.2.x

Hi Geoffrey!

Sure, I've been running it in different versions for about a year and a
half; actually payed $300 for the commercial version at that time, but
now I run the basic server. It suits my needs just fine.

I agree the install doc is bad, compared to most _free_ softwares. Untar
the beast, and there is a setup program that you run with './setup'. It
asks a lot of strange questions about where you want the server,
passwords and stuff, and fixes a config file for you. I put it in
/usr/local/pnserver, and here's my /usr/local/etc/rc.d/pnserver.sh
script to start it:

#!/bin/sh
cd /usr/local/pnserver
./bin/pnserver ./server.cfg