Date:      Sat, 01 Feb 2003 20:07:57 +0100
From:      phk@freebsd.org
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD current users <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: split out patch

In message <Pine.BSF.4.21.0302011046440.55342-100000@InterJet.elischer.org>, Ju
lian Elischer writes:

>still no comments?

Julian, you sent this out a few hours ago, after people had spent
a lot of time and getting quite frustrated trying to get you to
DTRT with your mentee's inappropriate commit.

If people are sick and tired of you right now, you can't blame them.

Expecting any kind of response to this until people have gotten
their trees working again is premature, and if you end up at the
bottom of their "TODO" pile because of what came before this, there
is nothing for you to do, except to wait patiently.

Rushing an untested patch (Yes, I know you you havn't.  I know how
long time it takes, and you don't even have an SMP box to test it
on.) at this point it time would be downright stupid.

Poul-Henning