Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 1996 13:16:19 -0500
From:      Mark Maguire <maguire@telco51.telco.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems booting FreeBSD or Windows 95

To: FreeBSD Technical Support

Yesterday I installed FreeBSD on a new drive (d:), using the DOS partition
installation procedure. This was because my CDROM (TEAC) was not supported. The
installation seemed to go OK but I'm having a problem booting to the FreeBSD OS
or to Windows 95, which is on the C: drive. During the installation of FreeBSD
I also selected the BootMgr option, but it doesn't seem to be working. Instead
there is a line (approx.msg.) insert boot diskette in drive a:, which keeps
coming up. What I need to know is how to get rid of this so that I can select
between booting Windows95 from the C: drive or FreeBSD from the D: drive? Also
are you planning on supporting the Teac 4x CDROM in future releases?

Thank You,
Mark Maguire