Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 00:50:42 +1100 (EST)
From:      andrew@ugh.net.au
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Twice as many OS/2 as FreeBSD ???

NOTE: Havent read email in a few days...came in...deleted the first 300 or
so emails of -chat and am only guessing what you're talking about :-)

On Sun, 16 Nov 1997, Steve Price wrote:

> BTW, does anybody know how I can get a box that does not have
> a direct connection to the internet working on a set of keys?

Move its buff-in and buff-out files by disk. Stick them on a connected
machine and run an rc5 client. Tell it to send out the blocks, grab new
ones...the moment it has got them, stop the client and grab buff-in. I do
this wiht my mac, getting 500 blocks at a time.

Andrew