Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:04:22 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Stacey Roberts <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: esound availability for portupgrade

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 07:57:37PM +0100, Stacey Roberts wrote:
> Hello,
>      I'm hoping that someone could tell me if there is some problem with
> running portupgrade in order to upgrade esound after cvsup of ports tree
> today.
>
> Please resist the urge to suggest that I manually get it (fetch from
> wwww.somewhere.com), as I would prefer to use portupgrade so as to
> upgrade this as well as other ports as per their respective
> dependencies.

You know if you download it manually you can still use portupgrade ?
Just put the esound-0.2.28.tar.bz2 file in /usr/ports/distfiles/gnome where
portupgrade is looking for it.

Having said that, the fact that the distfile is unfetchable does suck.

Ceri

--
you can't see when light's so strong
you can't see when light is gone