Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:29:58 -0800
From:      "Thomas Foster" <tbonius@comcast.net>
To:        "ZaiD Dashti" <zaiddashti@hotmail.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DNS problem

I am not quite sure of your name server setup, or even your registrant for
your domain name.. but I do have a few questions

Is this DNS server behind a firewall?

Is this DNS server master for your zone?

What is your zone name?

Does your Domian registration include this server as primary for your domain
name?

check out : http://www.section6.net/help/bind.php

for information on setting up BIND (if that is what you are using)