Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:59:31 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Aaron Mildenstein <aaronm@orem.verio.net>
To:        Paul <tribble@tribble.net>
Cc:        Aaron Mildenstein <aaronm@orem.verio.net>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SB Live

Yes, indeed.  I'm a satisfied paying customer.  To make certain, I
downloaded and tested an evaluation copy, and then licensed it after I was
sure.  I'm running 4.3-stable as of about the middle of May, and have
patched the kernel for the suid vulnerabilities, etc. since then.  It
seems to work just fine still.

Aaron Mildenstein
__

9 little greeblys sitting on a plate...