Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 08:15:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        gnb@itga.com.au (Gregory Bond), jon@caamora.com.au (jonathan michaels), serge69@nym.alias.net (Sergey), witr@rwwa.com (Robert Withrow), freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Q] How stable is FreeBSD 3.X ?

> > Jordan: Perhaps you could add a section to the ABOUT.TXT file to make it even
> > more explicit the sort of information that makes for a useful trouble report.
>
> Well, this is what I already have there:
>
> --
> For general questions, please send email to :
>
>         freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
>
> Please also have patience if your questions are not answered right
> have real life schedules to contend with.  Questions which are asked
> intelligently (e.g. not "My system doesn't work!  What's wrong!?")

and replace it with a positive.  Then give a real live example of what
a _good_ ``intelligently'' asked question looks like.  Explaining what
not to do won't lead to what should be done :-)

--
Rod Grimes - KD7CAX - (RWG25)                   rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
Accurate Automation, Inc.                   Reliable computers for FreeBSD