Date:      Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:45:14 -0500
From:      "Jeff Jeter" <gsfgf@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Wine

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C19E16.4BE6A380

I know this might not be the best place to post this, but i got no =
response from the Wine group. =20

I am trying to get Wine setup under FreeBSD 4.4.  I cannot install =
Codeweavers wine. If anyone has info for dealing w/ LINUX RPM's (i have =
linux binary compatability) or SRPMS that will be useful.

I assume i will have to use winehq wine.  It doesn't appear to have =
winesetup included.  When i build it it works fine, but i cannot create =
a valid config file.  Does anyone have a working sameple wine.conf or a =
good site w/ instructions on how to make one? (or preferably winesetup =
source).

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C19E16.4BE6A380

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I know this might not be the best place =
to post=20
this, but i got no response from the Wine group.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am trying to get Wine setup under =
FreeBSD=20
4.4.&nbsp; I cannot install Codeweavers wine. If anyone has info for =
dealing w/=20
LINUX RPM's (i have linux binary compatability) or SRPMS that will be=20
useful.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I assume i will have to use winehq =
wine.&nbsp; It=20
doesn't appear to have winesetup included.&nbsp; When i build it it =
works fine,=20
but i cannot create a valid config file.&nbsp; Does anyone have a =
working=20
sameple wine.conf or a good site w/ instructions on how to make one? (or =

preferably winesetup source).</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C19E16.4BE6A380--