Date:      Tue, 23 May 1995 14:38:28 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brad Midgley <brad@pht.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        junkmail@pht.com
Subject:   CAP status in current?

I've been wondering if -current compiles Columbia Appletalk cleanly.  I think
it's a quirky enough server (non-ip packet driver, etc) that it's worth
mention.  Who has tried it?  (our one FreeBSD machine isn't -current or I
would compile it myself.  under snap-3/22 cap has compile problems which
I could dig up if someone wants to see them)

I think FreeBSD's ability to handle EtherTalk packets directly is one of
those nice networking things it has over Linux/others and people should know
about it :)

brad@pht.com