Date:      Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:46:20 +0100
From:      Jayton Garnett <jay@codegurus.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATA_DMA errors (and fs corruption!) (JM)

I had a similar problem and i changed system cases where i was getting a
ICRC error and FreeBSD refused to load or even mount the root fs, it was
also giving errors with something to do with the ATA something or other,
it turned out to be the cable i used after rebuilding the system in the
new case, i used a normal EIDE cable instead of a ATA cable :-/

hope that helps(probably not)

Jay