Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 2014 20:18:08 -0300
From:      Christopher Forgeron <csforgeron@gmail.com>
To:        shiu michael <mshiu612@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>, Markus Gebert <markus.gebert@hostpoint.ch>
Subject:   Re: 9.2 ixgbe tx queue hang (packets that exceed 65535bytes in length)

Good point - I'm printing where Rick asked, in the 'before' printf
statement, which comes before the m = m_defrag(*m_headp, M_NOWAIT); command
in ixgbe_xmit

I'm going to be adding more printf's to the code to see if I can find
anything interesting, your suggestions would be welcome.

..and I suppose there is no such thing as Unit Tests for the FreeBSD Kernel?