Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 21:37:24 +0100
From:      "Ian O'Friel" <Genius@glasgow.crosswinds.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fw: WinBoot Program

Somebody metioned a program named Winboot.exe for booting FreeBSD under
Win95, would this boot it from the secondary drive,

My first drive cannot be set up with FreeBSD as it is 100% FAT32, I have
just installed a 1.2 Gb drive for playing with, I have it partitioned as 50%
FAT16 and 50% FreeBSD, the Problem is that I don't want to install BootEasy
as it I don't know how compatible or good it is at being friendly with FAT32
as that would be the drive it would have to be placed on. Does anyone know
of a program that will boot FreeBSD from Win95, as mentioned before, it is
on the secondary partition of the Secondary drive, if I boot from Floppy it
just tells me that It can find kernel and gives me the boot: prompt,

So, does anyone know about the following -

winboot.exe
booting FreeBSD from FAT32
How to boot from the secondary drive
Why did they call Linux 'Linux' rather than 'Lunix' ?? Bizarre

Thanx Ian