Date:      Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:49:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      "kalin mintchev" <kalin@el.net>
To:        SP373@student.apu.ac.uk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: missing /dev/dsp

> Hi again,
>
> Please don't try to open your laptop, i have a T30 here out of warranty.
> Just call them back, they will not charge you probably.

thanks...  it is under warranty. but i really need it here to work. some
of it needs sound...
i wouldn't really go into the laptop myself - i've done that in the past
and althuoght it was partially successful i don't want to go through it
again. if it was a desktop maybe but not with this laptop...

the problem is that if i deal with them over the phone the second i
mention that i'm not using windows they turn red and say 'we are not
supporting your machine then. you have to reimage (?!?) it'. uhh..
reimage?!?... ok...