Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:27:21 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb+freebsdports@zabbadoz.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   freeradius port update to 0.8.1

Hi,

I have done a private port update for freeradius to version 0.8.1.
I do not have the time to fully clean it up so I do not open a PR.
Perhaps some others will finish the work.

You may get an archive of the ports net/freeradius dir or a diff from
http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/ports/

It includes patch-[a..n]:

most notable changes are:
- updates for the usage of system libltdl (libtool)
- renaming of libradius to not conflict with /usr/lib/libradius
- compile w/o thread support
- fix some compiler warnings / errors
- add some WITH_xxx options to Makefile
- added a own "HA script" (this is what radiator calls the while true
  loop in a shell script ;-) )
  This is done because I do not really trust that code to run
  for a long time and radwatch will go away in future releases
  according to the manpage.
- added another option to also write pid file when running in
  foreground to be able to reload in this mode too.

For the TODO list please see README or Makefile.

I am going to also point freeradius developers to the patches.
Whatever they will take is up to them.

PS: if someone officially works on it or is goind to commit it please
be aware of the portversion and -revison !

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/