Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:47:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
Cc:        donburr@inreach.com, dburr@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6886

 * probably NOT change for a long time). That said I just remembered that we
 * have a gimp1 port now so maybe it could be shoved into there, but again,
 * that doesn't help the people who are trying to track gimp-devel.  I'd
 * prefer to keep this separate so people using either port could install it
 * independent of the Gimp itself.

I forgot there are two gimp ports now.  That alone is reason enough
to warrant a separate port (so the manual doesn't have to go in both
packages).

Satoshi