Date:      Mon, 12 May 1997 17:44:28 -0700
From:      "Jeffrey J. Ayres" <JeffAyres@worldnet.att.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   blank screen after starting twm/fvwm95

Hello,
	Recently I attempted installing twm and fvwm95 from version 2.2.1
FreeBSD.  I used the same configuration as with version 2.1.5.  After
attempting the installation with the .xsession file (file executable)
the screen was blank, actually grey and white. The window did not
appear.  If I click the right mouse button the twm manager appears with
the usual commands including move, resize, delete, kill etc.  How do I
enable the window to appear on the screen?

						Jeff Ayres
						JeffAyres@worldnet.att.net