Date:      Sat, 29 Aug 1998 08:12:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Plamen Petkov <plamendp@techno-link.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Aplix's Applixware (Office) for FreeBSD

The Linux version runs quite well under emulation.  To use it, make a
symlink of /usr/local to /opt.  Then copy the applix directory off the CD
to /opt.  Then run /opt/applix/bin/applix (I think that's the path), and
voila.  You could also delete any i18n files you don't need to save disk
space.  I use 4.3.7(version?) at home, and it works great.

Joe Clarke