Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:52:23 +0200
From:      Mikler <kolesnik@niks.by>
To:        Achilleus Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: sun jdk problem

Hello Achilleus,

Actually I'm to ask silly questions - but anyway that's JDK is pretty
important for me. So... Usually we do  mount some devices. What a
device is that linprocfs? Is it created when i install linux_base.
And another one question. What lnux_base should I use. Thare are some
in ports tree. 8? or just linux base?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,