Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:00:09 +0100 (CET)
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?q?Pedro=20F.=20Giffuni?=" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
To:        Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@kts.org>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: the mythical syscons redesign document ( was Re: Porting wscons )

OK,

That was a LONG time ago and to be honest I didn't
take the time to configure it properly. I got too
scared when nothing seemed to work and I went back to
the syscons kernel.

I didn't mean to touch sensitive fibers, in fact I'd
like it if it were not a matter of choosing between
pcvt and syscons, but rather sharing them.

What I do think is that changing the default type to
any other would cause pain for many users.

cheers,

    Pedro.