Date:      Tue, 9 Jul 2002 22:46:37 -0700
From:      "James" <effdefender@earthlink.net>
To:        <lnharmon@cox.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Regarding your Company Partnership with ProHosters.com

So, what are you, a terrorist sympathizer who thinks everything that depicts
them in a bad light should be stopped?

How is the killing of one Jewish reporter who was wandering around in
Pakistan looking for a story, meeting with terrorists supposed to intimidate
us?

But then, maybe logic doesn't enter into your argument.  You'd probably do
the same for any site hosting footage of the WTC collapse; 'cause after all,
it's showing what terrorists do, and causes fear.
Sheesh,
James