Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:39:52 -0500
From:      Jason Garrett <kingedgar@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Automake won't build.

Hello all,

I am configuring a new system to run FreeBSD. I was in the middle of
installing lxde-meta which depends on automake. This is where the install
bails, and I'll include my uname -ar. Any help is greatly appreciated.

FreeBSD something.com 9.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 9.2-PRERELEASE #0 r253377: Tue
Jul 16 02:21:15 CDT 2013     root@something.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
 amd64

install-info --quiet /usr/local/info/automake.info /usr/local/info/dir
install-info: /usr/local/info/dir: empty file
*** [add-plist-info] Error code 1

TIA,

Jason