Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 01:16:51 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Ryan=20Baldwin?= <ryanb486@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED - PLEASE

 --- Ryan Baldwin <ryanb486@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >
I realised that fdisk is reporting incorect geometry
for the disk, so I describe the geometry to vnconfig
as follows:

vnconfig /dev/vn0 ./c.img xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx

but fdisk still reports incorrect geometry for in core
disk label and same problem persists. I belive this is
the cause of the problem(I cant see what else would
be). So I guess they question is more how do I get
FreeBsd to interpert the image correctly .