Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:01:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      rcramer@sytex.net
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cisco AGS+ and Y2K ?

Hello to the list,

I was just asked by a friend of mind, in our business in Michigan, whether
there were Y2K issues with the AGS+.  It has been so long since I have used
one I had no answer.  Is anyone still using one that has looked into this
issue. (Cisco's web site says will not be tested.)

Last year I also I remember reading an email that someone was successful
in upgrading memory beyond 32KB.  Does anyone recall having seen the same
message?

Thanks for any info and Happy Thanksgiving!

Dick

--
Richard Cramer	rcramer@sytex.net		Phone: 703-425-2515
President					Fax:   703-425-4585