Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 12:56:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, Scott Blachowicz <scott@statsci.com>, ac199@hwcn.org, "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freebsd.org>, hoek@hwcn.org, softweyr@xmission.com, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTC regulating use of registrations

Hurt feelings?  Not really, I was just pointing out that anyone who
believes money is irrelevant is living in a vacuum, and has no grasp on
the realities of the world we live in.  I am quite sure we would all love
to live in a utopian world where there are no monetary limitations, but
it's a pipe dream.