Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:45:09 -0500
From:      "Alfred Perlstein" <perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        "Justin A Kolodziej" <4wg7kolodzie@vmsb.csd.mu.edu>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Emulated Quake2 a no-go

You probably know who i am :)

Here's what you do:

1) find a linux box
2) kick it
3) repeat step 2 till you feel warm and fuzzy inside
4) type "man setup" on the linux box
5) you might want to do step 2 again now because this is where it gets
weird, as setup() seems only to be called in when linux boots up
6) look in /usr/src/sys/i386/linux
7) figure out why we "think" setup is being called (see step 2)
8) enable KTRACE in your kernel, man ktrace
9) retry step 7 now.
10) talk to me on irc if you find anything or post to the list.

i'll do the same, i get the same error for x11amp and i've been meaning to
find out why.

-Alfred