Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:48:47 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Bootup error

I am continually having a problem when booting up my FreeBSD-10.2 amd64
machine. The following is displayed ad infinitum on the screen.

nfe0: discard frame w/o leading ethernet header (len 0 pkt len 0)

That will repeat on down the screen until I do a <CTRL> <ALT> <DEL> sequence
and shut the pc down. Usually, but not always, it will start up correctly
then. Sometime, I have had to leave the PC off for several  minutes before it
would reboot correctly.

Can anyone tell me what is causing this and how to correct it?

Thanks!

--
Jerry