Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2013 23:27:07 +0200
From:      Mikolaj Golub <trociny@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, to.my.trociny@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: Hast locking up under 9.2

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 05:35:50PM +0000, Pete French wrote:
> I was birning up nmy hast system to do some testing and I got another
> asseryion failure in it:
>
> Assertion failed: (memsyncack), function remote_recv_thread, file /usr/src/sbin/hastd/primary.c, line 1854.

It looks you were using the first version of my patch. This was false
positive: memsyncack may be false here if the request to the secondary
failed, e.g. due to disconnect. I fixed this later but forgot to
mention. Please use the latest patch:

http://people.freebsd.org/~trociny/patches/hast.primary.c.memsync_write_complete.2.patch

Thanks for testing.

--