Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 96 15:08:58 -0800
From:      "That Doug Guy" <tiller@connectnet.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Itty bitty bug in top man page from 2.1.5-Release

On Mon, 23 Dec 96 12:30:38 -0800, That Doug Guy wrote:

>Howdy,  :)
>
>	My apologies if this is not the proper format (and any pointers will
>be welcome :)

	Thank you for the responses. :)  I forgot to mention that send-pr was
not an option because we don't run sendmail on that system.  Next time I will
use the www page.  Also, I am not a programmer, but I assume that it is still
useful to send bug reports even though I cannot provide solutions?

blessings,

Doug