Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 1996 17:51:24 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        greg@loop.com (Greg Wiley)
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need ccd documentation

The problem is that updating -stable doesn't update MAKEDEV (or
/etc/rc).  You'll want to copy both of those files from:

  /usr/src/etc/rc
and
  /usr/src/etc/etc.i386/MAKEDEV

and then makedev the ccd devices.  If you don't update /etc/rc, then you
won't be automatically ccdconfig'd at boot - small problem. :)

   -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)