Date:      Fri, 12 May 2006 16:46:06 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Sam Sutch <samuraiblog@gmail.com>
Cc:        Andrew Pantyukhin <infofarmer@gmail.com>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Reason #465132 to Love FBSD....

Sam Sutch wrote:
>> That's one big reason my coworkers envied me this week.
>> I run FreeBSD on all my desktops and servers. With many
>> of their desktops running warez WinXP they had major
>> disruptions.
>
> Why, what happened this week?
>
> -Sam

Well, what I was referring to (but it appears you're
asking about something else), was the Microsoft
"Nagware" message I was getting email and calls
about this morning.

http://www.google.com/search?q=windows+nagware+genuine

Andrew may well have had worse stuff this week.

Kevin Kinsey

--
What's done to children, they will do to society.