Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:11:50 -0600
From:      "Oscar Castaneda" <oscarcvt@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        so@i-clue.de
Subject:   Re: pc boots freebsd no ethernet nics found

i cant have a look at /var/run/dmesg since i havent installed FreeBSD yet,
or can I?

my previous question (below) refers to a fresh fbsd installation which
doesn't recognize either realtek, HP, or 3com cards... seems a little
strange to me?

I get a verbose bootlog (boot -v) but how can i get a look at it? I tried
using an emergency shell but commands are very limited. Any pointers?

thanks to all,
oscar