Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:21:49 +0100
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lynx test / 2nd attempt

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 11:50:16AM -0500, Andrew Gallatin wrote:

> wkb@freebie.demon.nl writes:
>  > > Take 3 log attached. In short: ENOJOY
>  >
>  > GRRRR! ENOJOY was caused by EDUFFFLOPPYDISK
>  >
>  > I re-wrote the kern.flp and now my Lynx is sitting in sysinstall!
>
> Hurray!  Woo-hooo!

Yep!

>  > Drew, can you please commit the Lynx bits to current? Then I'll try
>  > to create a -current CD and see if that boots/installs OK. NB: please
>  > put the debugging output behind -v ?
>
> Actually, I was planning to nuke those loud debugging bits altogether
> once it worked.

Fine with me, but for now I'd leave them in. Once a bit more testing has
been done you can always nuke them.

> I'll commit the lynx bits as quickly as I can.  There are some other
> cleanups, that I need to do.  And some copyright issues that may need
> to be addressed...

And a pat on the back for Jeff Mogul I guess :)

> I can (privately) send you a patch so that you can build your own
> -current CD if you're in a hurry.

I'm not. I'm short on time this week anyway.

--
Wilko Bulte  	 					Arnhem, the Netherlands
wilko@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org 		http://www.nlfug.nl