Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:56:38 +0100
From:      "Michael A. Smith" <msmith@code-fu.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mounting a Windows partition

I have a Sony Vaio laptop dual-booting WinME and FreeBSD4.3. I'd like to be
able to access my Windows partition from FreeBSD.

The single 10GB hard drive is split 50/50 with WinME in ad0s1 and FreeBSD
being in ad0s2[a-f]. What should I add to /etc fstab to make the WinME
partition mount automagically at boot (or manually mounted)?

Thanks!!

--
  "When a man is tired of London he is tired of life; for there
   is in London all that life can afford." -- Samuel Johnson