Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:47:34 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org, peter@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: rc.network->rc.firewall->natd

Ok, I understand all that - thanks.

There are lots of libalias/natd changes that haven't been brought
back into RELENG_3 yet, so I'll sit on them for a few weeks more and
do the RELENG_3 ``cvs add'' at that point.

I'd tend not to update RELENG_3 at all, but I suspect that'd cause
too much confusion with the rc.conf stuff :-(

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org> <brian@FreeBSD.org> <brian@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;