Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:28:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jay Kuri <jay@oneway.com>
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
Cc:        spork <spork@super-g.com>, Mark Conway Wirt <mark@intrepid.net>, Grant Beckerleg <grant@vbc.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DPT's Storage Manager and FreeBSD

Hi,

	I've been emailing DPT to get support for this stuff (notification
of failed drives, etc). Simon Shapiro has as well (and has gotten alot
from them).  I think it would help for you to email them to let them know
that there is a reason for them to do the work.. (namely us).  If you want
this sort of thing, email support@dpt.org (attn: Rene Norton) about it.
I think it would go a long way to getting them to get moving on it.

Cheers,

Jay