Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 1998 11:10:24 -0800
From:      sanvaspi@pacbell.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Inquiry

Hi there,
I would like to install a freeBSD Unix OS in my PC. I looked through the
instructions in your web page but being a computer novice it really
wasn't much clear to me. I have a 400 Mhz, 64 MB  RAM PC with Windows 95
operating system. My hard disk is partitioned into 4 drives of 2 GB each
and I could use one of them for Unix. If would be very helpful if you
could let me know how to go through this.
Thanks for your time and attention. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Sanjeev