Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:58:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      hometeam <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@ucb.crimea.ua>, "Paul T. Root" <proot@iaces.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TCP/IP problem

True I think we have fallen a little off track we are looking for problems
within her box not the remote. Nobody said it was timing out they said
it took 3 mins to connect. So that would then not be a problem with her
routing rather one on the remote.
It might allthough I doubt it.

Try turning off dns on the freebsd box and connect to yourself.
I don't care what your ip is. unless I have you blocked.

So you try another connection.