Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:48:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andriy Gapon <agapon@cv-nj.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ether_output_frame() bug: bridged interface and ipfw2 layer2 check

In view of coming soon code freeze for 4.8, could anyone please review a
problem and the very last patch in its audit-trail:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/44417

(description of the problem is poorly written with a number of typos, but
it should be possible to get the idea).

--
Andriy Gapon
*