Date:      Thu, 04 May 2000 15:44:38 -0400
From:      "Wenbo Sheng" <wsheng@nortelnetworks.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   4 port NIC in FreeBSD

--------------3982F3C88F5AD4B03076A682

Hi,

I just want to know if you have any information on mutiple ports per NIC
(PCI) used in FreeBSD. Usually one NIC only have one port but I need
mutiple ports (e.g.4) on one card in FreeBSD box.

I have found one company produces this type of NIC but they do not have
any driver used in FreeBSD. The type is:
Osicom 2300 series (RNS2340 PCI 4 ports fast Ethernet Card)
So have anyone known that there is a FreeBSD driver support this card or
any other multi-ports NIC?

I look forward to your rapid reply,

Thank you,

Wenbo.