Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 19:39:50 +1000 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@phrantic.phear.net>
To:        "M.Bilal Fassy." <bilal@visual.lk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998, M.Bilal Fassy. wrote:

> Hi
> I downloaded the BBS Messaging from a site and configured it accordingly,
> I get the following Error when I run the
> http://www.visual.slt.lk/message/admin.html. please inform what has gone
> wrong here.
>
> Internal Server Error

> unable to complete your request.

This looks like a cgi error and has nothing to do with FreeBSD, but
instead the cgi script you're trying to run.  Check the error logs for
apache.. you should find a clue to why it's not working there.  You
might also want to try perl -c scriptname on the cgi script to see if
there's any compilation errors and then fix them.

Jim

|=> Jim Mock [jim@thunder.st0rm.com] [jim@phrantic.phear.net]	<=|
|=> st0rm Internet Services | A franchise of Triax, Inc.	<=|
|=> web: http://www.st0rm.com/ | web: http://www.phear.net/	<=|
|=> Website Design & Hosting | Wagga Wagga, NSW Australia	<=|
|=> FreeBSD: The Power to Serve | http://www.freebsd.org/	<=|