Date:      Sun, 6 May 2007 22:29:55 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@MooseRiver.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVS tags

--2B/JsCI69OhZNC5r

I have been spending a lot of time building machines at work. Our engineers
want to have the machine in question to have a specific version of FreeBSD,
ie. FreeBSD 4.11-RELEASE-p11 for example. I have noticed that there is not
a CVS tag for this in the tree. Is there a specific reason why we do not
tag the tree for the patch levels?

Josef

--=20
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 6.2
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | Berkeley, Ca.

--2B/JsCI69OhZNC5r

--2B/JsCI69OhZNC5r--