Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:41:17 -0600
From:      "Broderick Wood" <bwood@KingsU.ab.ca>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: reboot by itself??!!

> On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, John Polstra wrote:
>
> > > Your cat yanked the power cord, that's what that funny smell was.
> >
> > Nah, he was doing the laundry.  His washing machine made a power
> > spike. :-)
>
> Actually, that could be the cause. He probably only does laundry once
> every 30 days, as his uptime states.

  Does any TRUE Un*x operator wash any more often?  I didn't think
we had any friends, so why bother?  ;-)

---------------------------

-BMW-

Don't just stand there!  Pray something!

(bwood@kingsu.ab.ca)
Broderick Wood,
Director of Information Technology Services
The King's University College
9125 - 50 Street
Edmonton, Alberta
T6B 2H3