Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:24:10 +0100
From:      Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
To:        Patrick L Hartling <patrick@vrac.iastate.edu>, freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems compiling recent kernel

On Thursday 03 January 2002 00:46, Patrick L Hartling wrote:

Hi Patrick,

gcc getting signal 11 is a sign that something is going pretty bad in the
hardware department, I used to get signal11 when overclocking old Pentium
processors. Are you running an overclocked cpu? gcc is very sensitive to such
things, or it could be any other area perhaps, but I put my bet on hardware.

--
        Miguel Mendez - flynn@energyhq.homeip.net
        EnergyHQ :: http://energyhq.homeip.net